Kevin Harrison's Bio Overview
- Married for over 30 years to his best friend, Becky
- Two daughters, Mikaela, a junior at TCU, and Julianna, a junior at Mansfield Lake Ridge High School
- Served as a pastor for over 30 years
- Founder and President of West Coast Bible College (www.myWC.me), a 100% innovative, online college
- Led West Coast Bible College through accreditation in the UK and South Africa with governmentally-recognized accreditation agencies, ASIC and HWSETA. He is also working through US accreditation.
- Recently received an award for "Outstanding Contribution to international Education" in Malaysia from ASIC, the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Served as the lead administrator for The Gathering Waco where he led in planning and executing the largest gathering of Christians (over 30,000) in the history of Central Texas at Baylor's McLane Stadium
- Served on the National Executive Fine Arts Committee where he helped lead grow the program from 15,000 students participating nationwide to over 50,000 students in 5 years
- Started a food pantry that has fed tens of thousands
- Asked by the mayor of Waco to serve on the Greater Waco Community Educational Alliance team as one of 12 leaders
- Extensive disaster relief experience at home and abroad
- Holds an earned Doctoral degree from Luther Rice Seminary
Doctor of Ministry
Luther Rice Seminary
Master of Religious Education
Bachelor of Science
Southwestern A/G University (formerly "College") in Waxahachie
President and Founder
West Coast Bible College & Seminary
Victorious Life Church
Executive Administrator - Enrollment Services
Southwestern A/G University
Garland - First at Firewheel
International Conference Speaker
North America, South America, Central America, Caribbean, Europe, Asia, & Africa
FOR MUCH MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ HIS FULL RESUME.
LOCAL, NATIONAL, AND GLOBAL SERVING EXPERIENCE
Kevin has been active in numerous local, national, and international outreaches. He did all of these things when no one else was watching, and he wasn't just there for the "photo op"! Kevin believes his faith compels him to act on behalf of those who can't help themselves, not expecting anything in return. Some of the ways he has served others include:
North America - Kevin served in various capacities following 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and the West, Texas Explosion in 2013. Also, he helped to create one of the largest food pantries in Central Texas through his church to serve people in need. He has worked with various entities including Friends For Life providing care for seniors in need, People Helping People in Garland, Texas where he took teams of students out to regularly serve people in need in the community, and served on the Greater Waco Educational Alliance. Kevin also coached youth sports for over 12 years. The list of additional ways he and his churches have served others in their community would be incredibly long to post. Please see the videos for more information.
Central America - Kevin has done inner-city and rural work throughout Mexico, building facilities to help locals build churches, housing, and providing for the needs of those who are hungry. Additionally, he took a team to El Salvador following the horrific earthquake in 2001 to help with the removal and rebuilding process.
South America - Kevin has taken teams to build churches, schools, and medical clinics in the "favelas" of Brazil, as well as in the Amazon. The mission of each trip was to help restore dignity by installing bathrooms with showers in these impoverished areas so the people could have running water in which to bathe.
Caribbean - Kevin has been working in Haiti since 2004, helping to feed orphans and families throughout the country in partnership with Pastor Luc St. Felix. Due to his relationships in Haiti, he quickly responded following the 2010 Haiti Earthquake removal and rebuilding process following the earthquake in Haiti. He helped raise funds to provide medical care for injured school children and, in addition, led an initiative to provide school uniforms for over 3,000 children whose parents had lost everything.
Africa - Kevin led the initiatives to provide clean drinking water, feed orphans, sponsor widows, and build homes for families in need. He's raised personal funds to make this happen and has a program that provides Bachelor degrees through West Coast Bible College & Seminary to the African people for $300 per person.
Asia - Kevin has partnered with Salm 67 Ministries in Vietnam to provide leadership training and to sponsor children in need, specifically providing gifts to underprivileged children who would not have gifts at Christmas otherwise. He has witnessed how small sacrifices can make a world of difference!